• Subscribe
  • Tips for T minus 6?

Namrata Arya
    6 replies
    We launch Linklab here coming Friday, the 14th 🚀 Any word of advice? Here’s the teaser page btw : https://www.producthunt.com/products/linklab-2

Replies

Muhammad Roushan
    Good luck on the launch. I like what I see and I feel like the product can come in handy for a lot of people.
    Namrata Arya
    @thisisroushan that’s really great to hear 🤗 thank you for your feedback! And we hope to see you on launch day :)
    Axel Borry
    This week you can get cold messaging people to inform them about your product, continuing to warm up your communities and audience. Being helpful to other hunters here.
    Namrata Arya
    @nickyborry done, done and done! All excellent ideas. What platform would you recommend for cold messages? And thank you for taking the time out to reply :)
    Alec Nguyen
    Afforai
    Afforai
    Launching soon!
    good luck. just prepare to follow up w people on launch day. just followed your launch. ps: im launching on wednesday. would appreciate your support
    Namrata Arya
    @alec_afforai Thank you so much! Yes the checklists are being made as we speak :) I’ve followed your launch page as well. The product looks great! All the best 🙌