• Subscribe
  • To all AI products founders, what is your biggest struggle after you launch your product?

Zeng
    20 replies

Replies

Fernando Doglio
    VirtualSnap: Virtual Product Photography
    VirtualSnap: Virtual Product Photography
    In my case, trying to find users! I think some AI-based products are too disruptive and industries outside tech might still be a little distrustful of AI as a real tool.
    Hiresh Bremanand
    @fernando_doglio Takes time for society to adjust to new tech that increases productivity.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @fernando_doglio @hiresh_b I also think in tandem with that - the space is becoming optically saturated so that mistrust is amplified by confusion / option overload.
    Hiresh Bremanand
    @fernando_doglio @dzaitzow I agree but with time we will see the companies that are solving real problems and providing true value will stand strong while the rest will dissolve away.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @fernando_doglio @hiresh_b do you see that as a good or bad thing for bootstrapped AI businesses? Hard to compete with Google at scale haha
    Afiya Chohollo
    @fernando_doglio @hiresh_b @dzaitzow agree and to @dzaitzow difficult to know how far or not to lean into the AI part in marketing and content if everything is AI or there is distrust around it
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    Find the next channel! So I built a tool to help automate the process submission to different directories.
    Zeng
    WhoWhatWhyAi
    @jakeharr Wow. That is interesting. Can you share the link?
    Ilyes Ouhadj
    I think Marketing and getting your first 100 users is the biggest struggle among SaaS founders in general especially tech savvy founders, they only focus on development and neglect Marketing! You need balance between the two, if you don't wanna do marketing, find a co-founder that can do that or if you got some budget, invest some money on a good marketer not a one-time service to an agency!
    Chris Rickard
    AI is at an interesting point, there are A LOT of amazing tools out there, but the market is also getting saturated -s o it's super hard for consumers to a) Find the time to discover them b) Decide which ones to try You could literally spend 3 hours every day trying to new AI tools 😆 So I would say it's differentiating yourself form the crowd - and as with any product, It's 95% all sales and marketing!
    Zeng
    WhoWhatWhyAi
    @chrisrickard You are right about this. There are too many tools with similar functions. And people are busy to try different tools.
    Susan Fischer
    Marketing is the hardest part. If there is no marketing budget, you have to literally hawk your product on the street!!
    Anatolii [ @Bootstraptor ]
    Proven.ly Social Proof & FOMO Builder
    As someone deeply immersed in the world of AI development, I've encountered my fair share of challenges when it comes to kickstarting and promoting my AI applications like https://ArchitectAI.app and https://RestorePhotos.pro . But rather than dwell on these hurdles, I took matters into my own hands and created something truly special: https://Design.Deals. Think of it as a delightful blend of ProductHunt and Appsumo, tailored specifically for catapulting AI applications into the limelight during their startup and launch phases. Right now, I'm exclusively leveraging this powerful resource for my own products. But here's the exciting part – in the near future, I'll be opening the doors wide, making it accessible to all aspiring AI developers. Keep an eye out because I'll soon be sharing the news right here on ProductHunt!
    Anton Gera
    Users. But if you have a relevant product - there is always AppSumo. But most important is to have a clear understandable product that really solves an existing problem
    Paris Pateli
    Xence by Gaspar AI
    I guess reaching the right audience and having good marketing. We just launched a very cool AI tool: Xence by Gaspar AI! Xence is our ChatGPT-integrated chatbot: it enables employees to get instant answers on the Jira SM support portal, straight from Confluence. No more endless article searches! You can nail 50% of those questions in a human-like fashion, but without human intervention!