• Subscribe
  • To what extent are you comfortable receiving comments or replies from AI on social media

Chris Lindner
    6 replies
    There're many excellent ideas and products can write comments & reply on social media for us, including automation plugins. But as a content creator, will you accept or like these AI comments? If AI can mimic human tone very well, do you still care whether the sentence comes from the heart of a human or from the 'ghost' of an AI?

Replies

Joey Grace
    If the reply is generated by AI under human control, conveying the intended meaning and having real substance, it's ok for me.
    Isao Fukata
    I think the value of a comment depends on whether it is well written or not. In my product, it behaves like a person in a way that lets you know it is an AI.
    Bhavya Agarwal
    It is fine if a human is getting assistance from a tool, as in that case it is not much different from a tool like Grammarly.
    Shivangi Awasthi
    I'm all for embracing the new world of AI, as long as it helps solve my problems. If it's just stuck saying 'sorry, I couldn't understand,' then I might need to chat with your owner! 😄