• Subscribe
  • today, let's talk about the power of feedback.

Shajedul Karim
    5 replies
    feedback is more than critique, it's the fuel for growth and improvement. how do you actively seek and incorporate feedback into your products? it's about being open, adaptable, and seeing feedback as an opportunity. do you have systems in place to gather and analyze user input? let's share how feedback has shaped our products and strategies. what's the most impactful piece of feedback you've received? how did it change your approach?

Replies

Feed back is arguably one of the best ways to UNDERSTAND what you need to fix, improve, update, and build out. You can also use feed back to better market your product. If the feedback is consistently great on a particular feature, you can highlight that feature on the home page or advertising. My goal is to constantly seek feedback. I will also want to get on calls with first 10-50 users and interview them.
    Vibeeshan Mahadeva
    @shajedulkarim_ Feedback is like a compass for growth and development. also, it's kind of a great way to build better relationships. The most impactful feedback I received was regarding the way I communicate with people. since then, I started focusing on being attentive, concise and the importance of clarity. This shift significantly fostered my relationships and collaborations in various aspects of my life. What's the best feedback you've received?