• Subscribe
  • Travel Apps on Product Hunt - Share Your Favorites!

Rohan Chaubey
    9 replies
    Hey Product Hunters, I recently noticed that Product Hunt has launched 'Categories' to help users discover new and exciting products. However, I couldn't help but notice the lack of a dedicated category for travel-related apps. As someone who loves exploring new places and discovering innovative travel tools, I thought it would be great to start a discussion and hear about your favorite travel-related products on Product Hunt. So, without further ado, here's my personal favorite travel app that I discovered on Product Hunt: App Name: Copilot2trip Description: Copilot2trip is your free AI co-pilot, creating tailored travel plans with interactive maps. Experience a new level of personalization, as our generative AI adapts your itinerary to real-time conditions, taking the frustration out of trip planning. Check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/copilot2trip (it also launched today on PH so feel free to show the maker some love by supporting it) Now it's your turn! Have you come across any noteworthy travel-related apps on Product Hunt? Whether it's a packing assistant, language translator, or anything else that enhances your travel experience, please share it in the comments below. Let's create a list of must-have travel apps for all the wanderlusters out there! Looking forward to discovering some amazing travel apps through this discussion. Safe travels, everyone!

Replies

Islam Midov
    Thanks a lot Rohan! I agree travel industry is very lacking innovations. But after Covid surge shall help new startups like us to compete with incumbent giants!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Thanks for sharing your favorite travel app, Copilot2trip. I'll check it out. I've also found some great travel apps on Product Hunt, such as Citymapper and Trips by Lonely Planet. Let's share our favorites and create a list of must-have travel apps!
    Gloria Russell
    I appreciate you providing this travel app because it will be really useful for my upcoming trip.
    Henry Richmond
    I'd have to say Perito Travel! We're a new marketplace for travel itineraries based on personalities. If you've been somewhere amazing, all the knowledge gained is valuable to others. Check us out!
    Lina Linn
    To be honest, I don't travel much and I don't know much about such applications. A few days ago a friend of mine was reading WorldStrides reviews https://worldstrides.pissedconsu... . He likes to travel very much and it is difficult to meet him at home on weekends or holidays. It's cool that there are such people, maybe I will like to travel in time