• Subscribe
  • Twitter/X is removing the block button. What are your thoughts?

Adam Lui
    28 replies

Replies

Dude, I saw the news about Twitter/X removing the block button, and I've got to say, it's a bit of a head-scratcher. But you know what? In a digital world that's always changing, we've got to adapt. And speaking of adapting, that's where AiToolsKit.ai comes in. Whether it's helping you craft tweets that grab attention or suggesting trending hashtags, this tool's like your secret weapon in keeping your Twitter/X game strong. And the social media side of things? It's like having a social guru that knows how to create content that connects. So, while Twitter/X might be switching things up, you've got AiToolsKit.ai on your side to keep you tweeting like a pro and staying in the social media game. But hold on, there's more – AiToolsKit.ai isn't just about content; it's about strategy too. It assists in crafting marketing plans that make your voice heard in the digital chatter. And project management? Oh yeah, it's a pro at that too. It helps you organize tasks and collaborate seamlessly. So, while we're scratching our heads about the block button, know that AiToolsKit.ai has got your back. It's like having this tech-savvy friend that helps you navigate the digital landscape and make the most out of the changes that come our way. Time to embrace the shifts and let AiToolsKit.ai keep your Twitter/X game strong!
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    I don't like this.
    Solomon Bush
    Log Harvestor
    Log Harvestor
    Launching soon!
    Idk, but I wish YouTube would bring back the total dislikes :)
    Adam Lui
    @solomon_bush actually I wrote a userscript that does that https://www.ytclassic.com/
    Developer X
    Mostly will effect in negative ways since spams and bots will be more active again. Only positive way is ability to give answers
    Adam Lui
    @newyork what do you mean by ability to give answers?
    Developer X
    @adamlui I mean replying to post owner. Suppose that it is about me and I am blocked. I cannot reply. In that case, there will be reply/answer right.
    Ivan Dudin
    It doesn't affect me in any way, but the rebranding to X is just 🔥
    Dave-Anthony Smith
    I think its to create open dialogue and an environment where opposite opinions can be shared freely. However, I don't think its a good idea when it comes to users having to put up with trolls, bullies and people that offend you. We'll see how it works out if it becomes reality. Interestingly though, I'm excited for the future of X. Elon is a genius and he'll get it right.
    Adam Lui
    @pointae I wouldn't call him genius though, I discovered he left his cPanel port open: https://elonsucks.org/@adam/1109...
    Hina Shehzad
    I already don't like that
    George Burmistrov
    A strange decision tbh, removing one of the basic features. It's like if Gmail removed the "Spam" button. Like, yeah, you still can mute people, but it's not the same as blocking them, they still can see what you post.
    Adam Lui
    @burmistrov strange indeed, also this guy with 2M followers complained to Elon and he blocked him like a hypocrite lol https://twitter.com/catturd2/sta...
    George Burmistrov
    @adamlui I watched a video on Youtube recently with a guy discussing this whole situation about the Block button removal and he said that it looks like Elon just likes attention. It can totally explain all those bizarre ideas like the daily limit for tweets you can see. I dunno, maybe it is a normal thing for people like Elon, to always stay in the spotlight, but it ain't good when people loose the basic functions of the platform for the sake of its owner's five minutes of fame.