• Subscribe
  • Video Editor boilerplate

Daniel Gomes
    2 replies
    Hey, everyone! I hope you guys are OK. I see all of these great video tools popping up with great functionality but I still see some similarities between them. Sometimes its a design hint, sometimes it is a workflow hint but I can't stop noticing they have some stuff in common. That makes me think that there might be a "video editor boilerplate" code somewhere (maybe open source?) that people are using as a starting point to create these great product and services all around the world. Anyone knows anything about that or want to share some thoughts on that? I am thinking about coding my own video SaaS but I rather save some time on the basic stuff and spend my energy on the new functionality instead.

Replies

Daniel Gomes
    Have you noticed it too?
    adam albo
    Interestingly, I have yet to notice that, they are different for my eyes and. For example, Avid has a Trime function better than any other app, and Trime is super super important to people who edit a lot; I would collaborate with a person who lives in that world because nuance is king there