• Subscribe
  • We are in the middle of the work week? What have you done and what is ahead?

Replies

Jimbo
    Hi Nika, you're very active in the discussions forum, I have a feeling that is how one much 'hustle' with online marketing? Well. since you ask, I've prepped our community (non product hunt community, we're not big on PH... yet) with a new bundle deal. We had built a product under contract for another studio and they're happy for us to bundle it with our own software product, so, this is what I did, comments welcome! 1. Shot, edited and published a video on youtube - https://youtu.be/XnRAXg6M-Wk 2. Asked for an article to be placed on a news aggregator site in our niche - www.blendernation.com 3. posted the news on another news aggregator site in our niche - https://blender.community/c/toda... 4. Did a mail out to our newsletter subscribers (about 15k individuals) Next up are instagram stories/reels. I am going to chop up our larger content, try to make it work in portrait and post that a few times in the lead up to the date we go live with the bundle, which is next Tuesday. Nika, would love to hear what you think. I have been doing this a while, but took a pretty big hiatus, and I feel like a noob again!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @jeducious Could you please connect on LinkedIn if you haven't done it so far? https://www.linkedin.com/in/nika... Because it looks like you are a very active member and I like it.
    Evgeniya Chernishyova
    I've closed small but important tasks and big one - an article - is ahead
    @evgeniia5682 Where can I read that article?
    Valeria Koroleva
    Nika, now there are so many work tasks that I don’t even understand what exactly I did. It's good that there are special applications that allow you to create lists.
    Beau H. Hwang
    I have done all the settings for the launch! Now, tasks for PH Launching are left!
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    I'll be live tomorrow. Very excited 😊
    Beau H. Hwang
    @olena_bomko are you nervous?
    Olena Bomko
    @beau_h_hwang I do my best :) I prefer to be excited, not nervous. When will you launch?
    @olena_bomko @beau_h_hwang Please, then share it with us. Feel free to connect on LinkedIn as well. :-)
    Olena Bomko
    @beau_h_hwang @busmark_w_nika I have the craziest Product Hunt launch: 1. They didn't show my product on their homepage for about 4 hours. Products with 5X less upvotes were there. 2. They disabled (and rescheduled) my product launch at all. People couldn't vote. 3. I went live in the middle of the day. 4. They apologized. Here's a link to support: https://shorturl.at/alsNW
    Gatis
    Planning to launch ads for designbloom.app in linked in for first time ever 🀞
    Harsh Maheshwari
    Quite occupied in making our next week launch a huge success. Also at the same time hiring new team members across the departments.
    Jerry Thomas
    as usual you have work and challenges.
    Samuel Perry
    Midweek, I've been mapping out user journeys and optimizing information flows. Ahead, I'll be working on wireframes and collaborating with the UX team.
    Romany Fahmy
    Hi, Nika Nice to be with you all, I'm making some improvements to my online SAAS business IdeaAize right now, and working on the front end and will finish at the end of this week, I Hope I can add some more features inside the dashboard. Best Regards to you all
    @romany_awad When will be the launch of the product?
    Romany Fahmy
    @busmark_w_nika I think it will be ready by next week, and I wish to get your kind feedback once launched, thanks Nika