• Subscribe
  • We are launching today! AI Client Finder: A new tool to help you find clients

Vincent Xu
    3 replies
    Hey Product Hunt community, 🚀I'm excited to announce the launch of AI Client Finder, a new AI-powered tool that helps you find the accurate contact data of your potential clients. https://www.producthunt.com/posts/ai-client-finder 🤖️With AI Client Finder, you can simply chat with an AI assistant to discuss your target potential clients. The AI will then help you search the web and professional databases to find potential leads and their latest information. I'm a solopreneur myself, and I know how difficult it can be to find the right potential clients. That's why I created AI Client Finder. I want to help other solopreneurs and businesses find the leads they need to grow their business. 💬I am very much looking forward to your support and feedback. What do you think of AI Client Finder? What features would you like to see in the future? To learn more about AI Client Finder, visit our website or sign up for a free trial. Thanks for your support!

Replies

Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    Great to see! Very awesome product!
    ryan yang
    Absolutely thrilled to see AI Client Finder hit the market! The concept of using AI to streamline the process of finding accurate client contact info is a game-changer for solopreneurs and businesses alike. Looking forward to trying out the free trial and seeing how it revolutionizes lead generation. Great work on the launch!
    Zhou Jilong
    AI Client Finder
    AI Client Finder
    As a product developer at AI Client Finder, I'm excited to see the response to our launch. We've been working hard on this product for a long time, and we're really proud of what we've created. We know that finding accurate contact information for potential clients can be a time-consuming and frustrating task. That's why we built AI Client Finder to make it easier for solopreneurs and businesses to find the leads they need. The AI assistant is the heart of our product. It's trained on a massive dataset of company and contact information, so it can quickly and accurately find the leads you're looking for. We're also working on integrations with CRMs and email tools, so you can easily add your leads to your existing workflow. We're still in the early stages of development, but we're committed to listening to feedback and making AI Client Finder the best it can be. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please let us know.