• Subscribe
  • WE ARE LIVE TODAY πŸš€ LangWatch. Ask Me Anything.

Samar Ali
    19 replies
    Finally, Our launch is LIVE on Product Hunt today. I would love to have your support. https://www.producthunt.com/posts/langwatch Enhance your AI product by grasping the accuracy and applicability of your results, enhanced by user feedback analysis. Tailored for smooth teamwork, connecting both technical and non-technical users seamlessly. Really appreciate to your feedback and the support. It would be great if you give a look! and give your feedback.

Replies

Manouk Draisma
    Whooop whoop excited! 😍
    RogΓ©rio Chaves
    Very proud of the whole team, and very excited, let us know of anything you are curious about our platform and how can we better handle LLMs, ask away!
    Richard Huth
    Been awesome to work on this product. Very excited about the future of it. We solving some interesting problems in the LLM space!
    Muharrem SΓΆnmez
    happy to see the product out there and excited about its potential in the LLM space.
    Ted Schaefer
    Supporteddd!
    alan robert
    wow congratulation !
    Andre Yang
    i am so exitedπŸ₯³πŸŽ‰
    Ryan Zhang
    Congratulations on launching LangWatch, Samar Ali! What inspired you to create this platform, and how do you envision it changing the way we interact with languages?
    Anthony Adams
    congratulation ! keep it up
    Amelia Charlie
    Amazing i will definatily try it out
    Andrew Noah
    woop congratulations in advance
    Anna Jack
    i am so exited
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Congrats, Samar! Glad to support!
    Congratulations on the new launch! Supported! Hit me up if you want anything to create awareness about your product launch https://www.linkedin.com/company...
    Jessica Herman
    congrats keep working
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    Wishing you guys good luck :)
    Alex@epsifund
    Business Valuation for Shopify Apps
    Business Valuation for Shopify Apps
    Good luck! Awesome product!
    GB
    Flowlu