• Subscribe
  • We are officially in Q4. 😱 (I forgot.) 😅 What did you accomplish in Q3 and what are your Q4 plans?

My Q4 goals: 👉 Continue interviewing people on YouTube. 👉 Create a video from the conference + Video about PH (this can be sponsored :D). 👉 Work on some new projects. 👉 Grow my socials and other platforms (current count: YT – 441 subs, LI – 3k+, Twitter – 1.3k+, Substack – 168, Threads – 93) 👉 Obtain sponsorships either for the newsletter or for the YT. 👉 Reach out to event organisers (conferences). 👉 Finally start with the website. 😀 👉 Pick up some new activity or master an existing one (no matter whether photography, sport or anything else). 👉 To get in touch more in person with people in my town. 👇 Share what you want to achieve. 👇

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Anne de Joly
    Nika you are a machine! 👩‍💻🤖 I don't know how you manage to be on all these platforms, produce content AND do all your other activities and now conferences ahah My goals are to: - continue growing my CRM app for philanthropy - work on some new freelance projects - start another app of my own - go live on an island (yes that's happening in November 😂, for a couple of months at least) - get back on my yoga practice - get out of my comfort zone: learn to drive a moto, learn a new language (German), take some singing or dancing classes Mine is less oriented toward work ahah 🙈
    Business Marketing with Nika
    Hahaha, Anne, thank you! truth is that I slipped a lot. @annedevj Where do you want to go (island)? + What the app will be about? :) When it comes to languages, we are together in this! :)