• Subscribe
  • We crossed 4,000 followers ❤️ What helped?

Not so long ago, it was 3,000. I am still thinking about how this happened and a few things come to my mind: ✅ I showed up daily (streak) ✅ I supported makers (upvotes, engagement in comments, their discussions) ✅ I sparked discussions ✅ I gave tips (occasionally) – and noticed that occasionally: people sometimes want to have lighter topics than serious ones – we are all humans ✅ We crossed paths on other platforms The best part is that among those people from Product Hunt, you get in touch on Twitter or LinkedIn and then jump on the call and make new friends. Thank you, guys. Is there anything you would like to know? (BTW, at the end of August I would like to did an experiment, so hope, you will be part of it. It could be fun and extra visibility for you.) 🙂

Replies

Alex AI
    Congratulations, legend Nika! You were the first person I met on Product Hunt with whom I jumped on a call. As you know, the reason was the Community video on YouTube. :lol: Your enthusiasm is amazing and inspiring for all of us. You're always ready to help and give great tips! I hope to see you reach 5k followers very soon!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @byalexai Haha, I am a community builder :D and I would have never thought it about me :D So happy we got in touch on a "higher level" than only writing :) Thank you, Alex, for your kind words! :)
    Haiqa Irfan
    Wow, 4,000 followers already? That’s amazing, Nika! 🎉 Your consistency and genuine support for others truly make a difference. I'm really intrigued by the experiment you mentioned for the end of August. Count me in! Keep rocking it!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Congratulations on reaching 4,000 followers, Nika! 🎉
    Emily Willis
    Congrats on reaching 4K followers! I love your discussion threads! I'd love to know from you what community discussions out of all of those you've done to get to 4K followers gained the greatest engagement. Are there any learnings you can share for newbies like me & many others?
    Thank you so much, Emily 🙂 The very first finding is: – you need to be engaged with a community (to be more active in the posts of other people) – The most successful were those that were related to the PH platform. I wrote about that in my newsletter. Here is a glimpse: https://mailchi.mp/fe029202a7f4/... @emily_willis1
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    Congratulations on reaching 4,000 followers! It is inspiring to see how daily engagement, supporting others, and sparking discussions can create such a strong community. Waiting for the experiment in August; count me in! Keep up the fantastic work!
    Dan O'Malley
    Congrats on getting to 4,000 followers! I'm very curious about the experiment at the end of August.
    @dan_o_malley Can I tag you? :D
    Syed Arsalan Amin
    Congrats @busmark_w_nika following you since joined PH 🎉 thats a huge number and depicts your dedication.
    Thomas Wright
    I focused on sharing valuable and relatable content consistently, which resonated with the audience.
    Daria Ofitserova
    Congrats, Nika! Seeing you show up daily reminds me not to be lazy and do the same 🙂
    @daria_ofitserova Daria, thank you so much for your support! :) You can do it as well! :) + I am pretty sure you would be able to do it with other platforms :)
    Milli Sen
    Congrats Nika for reaching 4k! 🎉 It would've been a weird day if one of your posts wasn't ranking high in discussions. Thanks for your support fellow builders and sharing your experiences and observations.
    Annitah
    Congrats, Nika! Your consistency inspires me🐤
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Oh wow! I really admire your consistency, interesting topics covered here in discussions and willigness to support. Would you share where you get inspiration for that (maybe you can share some 😂)?
    @kate_ramakaieva Thank you, Kate, it is so supportive of you. 🙂 In many cases I cover things that I am struggling with. + want to share some value with people. So it is a combination. Also try to look up to better people than I am. :)
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Congratulations, Legend Nika, on reaching 4K followers! This milestone is a testament to your impact and engagement. Here's to more growth and great discussions ahead.
    Congratulations on reaching 4,000 followers! 🎉 Your journey is truly inspiring, and I love how you've broken down the key factors that contributed to this milestone. I’m curious about the experiment you mentioned for the end of August! It sounds intriguing and like a great opportunity for extra visibility. Could you share a bit more about it? Thank you for all the valuable insights and for fostering such a positive community!
    @kasplo Thank you so much! Keep going and the challenge is a bit about YouTube channel! :) stay tuned!
    Rupal Saini
    Congrats, Nika, happy for you :)
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    These are great pointers to go by. Thanks for sharing
    My3 Murthy
    Wohooo!! Congratulations Nika! You are a star! Keep that positive energy alive- you will go far & it will be my honour to witness your growth!
    Priyanka Saini
    Wow!!! 4,000 followers!!!! Amazing 🤩 congratulations Nika! 🎉
    Martin Maričák
    Nice! I just reached… Waaaait for it… 𝟭𝟬𝟬 😀
    Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
    Amazing, congratulations Nika!