• Subscribe
  • We made it to #1 - steal our strategy, messaging & creative

Animesh Koratana
    6 replies
    Hey everyone! Back on October 20th, PlayerZero launched and made it to the #1 product of the day here on PH. It was a huge jumpstart to our business and a fantastic experience that was aided immensely by the fantastic community here on the Product Hunt platform. To give back, we decided to write up our findings on what made our launch successful, including the actual creative and messaging we used in template form to help you speed along your launch prep! There's no email gate or paywall, our goal is to help you start just a little further along than we did. But, if you do find it helpful, please don't hesitate to re-share on social media, pass along to other friends who are launching soon and/or mention us on your own blog with a backlink! https://www.playerzero.app/post/product-hunt Hope you enjoy, and good luck with your launch!

Replies

Philip Snyder
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    Delphi — Digital Clone Studio
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience and lessons learned! I added this to my personal obsidian page of all my product hunt launch resources.
    Animesh Koratana
    @philipsnyder Fantastic to hear Philip! Thank you for giving it a read and so glad to hear you found it helpful!
    Swapnil D Puranik
    Thanks for putting together a comprehensive guide together for fellow makers and lurkers (me!)!
    Pooja Lahoti
    Thanks a lot for sharing, this is very helpful