• Subscribe
  • 🔥🔥🔥We're live with Workflos.ai to redefine productivity in the workplace🔥🔥🔥

Harrison zhu
    6 replies
    Super stoked to launch Workflos_ai on ProductHunt today along with friends and the rest of the team. We put a lot of thought and intent into providing the world's #1 AI SaaS Consulting powered by ChatGPT product for community builders! Let us know what you think: https://producthunt.com/products/workflos-ai

Replies

Charlie.D.H
    Cool, It seems that workflow.ai can help me solve two problems. The first one is it could helps me better find applications that are suitable for my team and assist me in making selection decisions, the second one is helps me quickly integrate selected applications into my team with SSO.
    oliver
    This year, we have seen numerous products integrating with ChatGPT, but the combination of SMP and AI workflows is the first of its kind. The fusion of Find and AI has indeed redefined the way businesses discover SaaS solutions. I hope to witness more points of integration with SMP functionalities in the future.
    Neo
    It’s hard to believe that this App Store can find almost all existing SaaS applications. The AI-recommended results are also very useful for me.
    Eric
    This looks like a very cool product, combined with AI technology.