• Subscribe
  • We're officially launching on Monday. Any last-minute advice?

Tochukwu Mbiamnozie
    33 replies
    I'm happy to announce that Tucci Di Lusso smart belts will be launched officially on Monday. Is there anything you think I should do before launch? Your feedback will greatly be appreciated. PH launch page: https://www.producthunt.com/products/the-ultimate-smart-belts-shoes-for-men

Replies

Salar Davari
    Congrats. I just launched and I'm so excited. Let's connect to build a bigger community.
    Maksym Skrypka
    Congratulations! I'm supporting you! Next week (Thursday) I will also start. I will also be glad to support you!
    Sergei Petrov
    Hey. We had a situation where the results were recalculated and changed slightly after the end of the day. So my advice is, don’t give up until the last minute. And good luck to you, of course!
    Tochukwu Mbiamnozie
    @sergeipetrov thank you very much for the heads up. I will have that in mind. I look forward to your support on Monday too.
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    Find some great people to help upvote and comments give your feedbacks in first 4 hours
    Max
    Good luck and success.
    Shunsuke Sakata
    Congratulations ! Lo0king forward it !
    Paul West
    Best of luck buddy!
    Janet Fox
    Best wishes and keep growing !
    Cindy G. Campbell
    Congratulations and good luck
    Lambda Winner
    That's fantastic news, congratulations on the launch! One piece of advice would be to ensure your customer support is ready to address any inquiries or issues promptly. A smooth customer experience can make a significant difference. Wishing you a successful launch!
    Tochukwu Mbiamnozie
    @lambda_winner thank you very much for the insight. I truly appreciate and we just launched also. Check it out
    Good luck with your launch!! I'll be happy to support:)