• Subscribe
  • We tend to talk a lot about To-Do Lists. Do you have your To-Enjoy List as well?

Anastasiia K
    11 replies
    Work is work. It can be fun, it can be tiring. It something that helps earn money, recognition... I also takes us away sometimes from things that we enjoy. So my question is to all the work lovers out there, what's in your To-Enjoy List? :) And as I've asked this question, will think of my own list, but for now one thing To-Enjoy would be having a daily call with family (if there is no chance to meet) and an evening jasmine tea ceremony with some nice music on the background and the candle light to relax after long hours of blue screen watching...

Replies

Julie John
    Well I don't list things but I want to enjoy unplanned things as most of the time I plan something and from nowhere a urgent task pops up :)
    Anastasiia K
    @julie_john unplanned things, especially if good by nature, create the right dynamics :) I wish you more joyful moments and interesting ventures, Julie!
    Chetan Natesh
    Metal music and hot coffee 💥
    Anastasiia K
    @chetan_natesh are you a black coffee fan? :) Just a guess from metal music preference
    Murali Gottumukkala
    Absolutely, but unfortunately the list gets pushed out always
    Anastasiia K
    @murali_aasaan there is the case sometimes yes, unfortunately. But if not having lists how do you tend to plan (if you plan) you daily work routine and rest, if I may ask?
    Murali Gottumukkala
    @anastasiiahere sorry did not add, i have a daily, weekly and monthly list of tasks well defined
    Anastasiia K
    @murali_aasaan no need to be sorry of course :) it looks really great that you have such plans; hopefully you have some rest time added to those.
    Gaurav verma
    I have seen your evolution into self love space. Good to see that you are also taking care of yourself as well.
    Anastasiia K
    @gaurav_verma10 I wish more people find the path to their own peace and joy :) We would have much brighter and lighter world this way I guess.