• Subscribe
  • What active communities outside of Product Hunt are you a part of?

Anastasiia Stepko
    55 replies

Replies

Olie Fullin
    X,Reddit, and ins
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @jackeye Olie, which sub-reddits are you a part of?
    Dan O'Malley
    I just joined Buildspace's nights & weekends season 5. It's pretty rad!
    Dan O'Malley
    @enthukutlet Check it out! https://buildspace.so/ Their YouTube channel is pretty cool, too. https://www.youtube.com/@_builds...
    Abhishek Gharat
    @dan_o_malley Just joined in. When did s5 start? I've applied to spectate.
    Chris
    I highly recommend checking out Indie Hackers and Hacker News for engaging with other founders and getting valuable insights and feedback on your startup. Both communities have been incredibly helpful for networking and learning from others in the tech space.
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @chris_prosopo Btw are you paying for Indie Hackers subscription?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Mostly into Reddit, X and this.
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @vaibhavdwivedi which sub-reddits do you follow?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @anastasiia_stepko I did answer it somewhere here only but the few ones I can remember are r/Saas, r/Entrepreneur and r/Indiebiz
    Maryna Kotenko
    Indie Hackers, Li, X
    vivyn kumar
    Instagram, LinkedIn, Whatsapp. Can you recommend some?
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @vivyn_kumar Can you recommend any WhatsApp communities that I could join? I can recommend Telegram chats
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @umar_saleem It would be lovely! Let's connect on LinkedIn, so I can share my Whatsapp number there?
    My Phung
    Reddit, LinkedIn, startup discord servers, youtube!
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @my_phung Could you please share the invite to Discord servers you are a part of?
    My3 Murthy
    X, Reddit, LinkedIn
    Paulina Hryniewicz
    We're on LinkedIn, FB, X and Instagram :)
    Elaine Lu
    I'm an active member of the Indie Hackers and Designer Hangout communities. They both offer incredible support and insights for entrepreneurs and designers respectively.
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @elaineluyi Are you paying for Indie Hackers?
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    This Discussion should be on a higher position
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @umar_saleem I think it would've been nice if people shared more links also, like what exact subreddits do they follow etc.
    I am a part of the Indie Hackers community where I connect with other entrepreneurs and share insights on building and growing businesses. Problem: Engaging with customers and maintaining a strong online presence across multiple platforms can be time-consuming and overwhelming. Contentify can help by providing AI-powered agents that automate content creation and publishing, freeing up time for you to focus on other aspects of your business. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    @anastasiia_stepko Let me get your perspective. Which ones are you thinking about? And what are you trying to accomplish?
    Ashley from Shadow
    I heard that quora, medium, reddit, linked in, and twitter are all great spaces to be active in
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @ashley_from_shadow I really like Medium but it's been a while since I saw any good articles there. I think I follow the wrong people. Can you give me any recommendations?
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @business_marketing_with_nika Followed you on Twitter! I promise to start posting in English from today onwards :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @business_marketing_with_nika @anastasiia_stepko What languages do you usually use? :)
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @busmark_w_nika Well, Ukrainian is my native language. Most of the time I speak English in life and I also speak Hindi 🤓
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @anastasiia_stepko admire you – I tried to learn Hindi but it is too many unknown signs. I know azbuka but Hindi was too much for me :D
    Aayushi Singh
    Substack, Hashnode and twitter
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @asaayushii What do you read on Substack?
    Teresa Brown
    I’m a regular on Indie Hackers.
    Anastasiia Stepko
    @teresa_brown1 Are you on a paid subscription?