• Subscribe
  • What AI application or platform has made you ADDICTED?

Salar Davari
    18 replies
    Hey everyone, I can't and won't stop ChatGPT to optimize my texts! Also, Synthesia has made it super easy and FUN for me to create voice overs. What's your poison?😁

Replies

Arya RG
    For me, it'll always and forever be Trello and Jira. To get a headstart, Trello never fails to help start the beginning stages of any project of any kind or size. When things get serious, Jira will always deliver! For me, addicted is an understatement!
    Salar Davari
    @arya_rg Haven't been using Trello since the office days. Is AI a big thing in Trello these days?
    Arya RG
    @salar_davari1 AI is being integrated in everything these days, but I preferred to focus more on the "addicted" emphasis rather than the AI aspect! :)
    Tan
    I totally get you! I'm absolutely addicted to ChatGPT as well and I'm also on the Midjourney bandwagon. It's fascinating how these tools have become game-changers, right? 🚀😄
    Salar Davari
    @tan_hmn Exactly Tan. Who would thought a couple of years ago we would get addicted to AI-based products? feels like a futuristic movie😁😁
    Kate Chasten
    For me its Stockfish. The greatest chess engine ever. I spend hours analyzing chess games with it.
    Ayda
    As a social media manager, Hootsuite is a game-changer for me; I cannot emphasize enough the value of Hootsuite in my daily operations. This tool has transformed the way I manage multiple accounts. It's truly remarkable how much time and effort it has saved me.
    Salar Davari
    @ayda_mhd I remember using Hootsuite in my previous company. Marketing team seemed to love it. Has AI been a big thing in Hootsuite recently?
    saeid salari
    As a developer, I am highly addicted to tools like GitHub Copilot and Tabnine!
    Armin A.
    I can totally relate to your addiction to ChatGPT. It's amazing how it helps enhance our communication and creativity. I haven't tried Synthesia yet, but your enthusiasm for creating voice overs makes me curious to give it a shot. Personally, I'm hooked on Notion for organizing my life and thoughts. Its flexibility and user-friendly interface keep me coming back for more. It's fascinating to see how AI-powered platforms like these have become an integral part of our daily routines! 🌟
    Shivangi Awasthi
    ChatGPT and Arc :)
    Rahul
    Adobe firefly. I started using it recently and I am getting used to using it , rather, getting addicted to it.
    I've been quite captivated by the potential of AI in enhancing productivity, especially in the realm of writing and marketing. That's where I've stumbled upon AiToolsKit.ai, an all-in-one platform that brings together productive AI, SEO insights, writing support, and social media & marketing tools. It's less about addiction and more about admiration for how this platform streamlines tasks. Whether it's refining content with AI-driven suggestions or strategizing SEO for maximum visibility, AiToolsKit.ai complements my workflow seamlessly. It's a fine example of how AI can truly be an empowering tool for professionals without overshadowing their creativity. ProductHunt link: https://rebrand.ly/ph-product-Ai... When it comes to AI applications, I've found a sweet spot with AiToolsKit.ai that's far from being an addiction but more of a reliable companion. It's interesting how this platform doesn't just focus on one aspect; it covers a spectrum of needs. From generating engaging content ideas to ensuring your social media campaigns hit the right notes, AiToolsKit.ai is there to lend a helping hand. Rather than being an addiction, it's a smart solution that aligns well with my workflow. So, while I might not be addicted, I'm certainly hooked on how it augments my capabilities without compromising the human touch in my work.
    Jeremy Baker
    GPT-3's got me hooked, not gonna lie.
    I've been captivated by the multifaceted capabilities of AI, and if I were to talk about an AI application that's truly addictive, it's got to be AiToolsKit.ai. This all-in-one platform has managed to integrate productive AI, SEO insights, writing assistance, and social media marketing tools seamlessly. It's like an addiction to efficiency – be it crafting engaging content, optimizing SEO strategies, or devising impactful social media campaigns, AiToolsKit.ai has a comprehensive toolkit that has truly captivated me. In a world driven by technology, the allure of AI is hard to resist, and AiToolsKit.ai embodies this perfectly. It has become a go-to for me, an addiction that's actually productive. It covers a spectrum of needs, making it a versatile and valuable asset. From content creation to digital marketing strategies, AiToolsKit.ai has managed to blend the capabilities of AI with my daily workflow in a way that feels almost addictive. It's fascinating to see how it streamlines various aspects, allowing us to harness AI's power effectively. Your feedbacks and support are highly appreciated. PH Link: https://rebrand.ly/270e31