• Subscribe
  • What analytics tools do you find most valuable for measuring marketing success?

Esra Gokdemir
    18 replies

Replies

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Google Analytics. Its user-friendly interface and robust features provide insightful data on website traffic, user behavior, and conversion rates, helping to gauge the effectiveness of marketing efforts accurately.
    Sandhana Arkish
    A comprehensive web analytics tool that provides insights into website traffic, user behavior, and conversion tracking.
    Sophia Williams
    I've found Google Analytics to be incredibly insightful for tracking user behavior and conversion rates, while SEMrush is my go-to for SEO and competitive analysis. Together, they provide a comprehensive view of marketing performance and opportunities for growth.
    Russ Halilov
    I'm using @pirschanalytics Small team from Germany is building a magical tool. It's super cheap as well.
    Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
    I find tools like Google Analytics and SEMrush invaluable for tracking engagement and understanding user behavior.
    Apurva Desai
    I am using usermaven, GA4, Clatity
    Alexander Galitsky
    Cash in my Stripe
    Dhruv Trehan
    WorkHack AI Form Roast
    WorkHack AI Form Roast
    Thank you for asking the question! The responses here are very helpful. Lovely to see that Google Analytics remains a common choice. Also great to discover @pirschanalytics. We use Amplitude for a lot of our website analytics too along with the platform analytics for ads and semrush/Google Search console etc for SEO performance. Also, since its related haha, we’re also building detailed Form Analytics into WorkHack’s Form Builder as a tool of amplified marketing analytics. Our first product is launching soon. Here’s the page for it: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Sophia Williams
    Esra, I've found Google Analytics to be an indispensable tool for its depth of insights into user behavior and acquisition channels, especially when paired with Google Search Console for SEO success. For social media campaigns, Sprout Social's detailed reporting helps me measure engagement and audience growth effectively.
    Amelia
    I find Usermaven to be the most effective tool for product and website analytics metrics to measure the success of marketing campaigns.
    Maria
    As a former data analyst, I created a list of the most valuable analytics tools at aimarketplace.pro
    Daniel Burns
    We are using Google Analytics for the website analytics along with Clarity, as we found the heatmaps and session recordings remarkable for more insight on user behaviour.
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Percept Pixel
    Percept Pixel
    Launching soon!
    Just parking https://perceptinsight.com out here . Will also launch it on PH soon, but give it a spin, you won’t want to use any other tool afterwards
    Aayush Chhabra
    Kniru: AI-Powered Finance
    Kniru: AI-Powered Finance
    We use a mix of Google Analytics and Mixpanel pretty religiously.