• Subscribe
  • What are common mistakes to avoid in email marketing automation?

Ali Jan
    18 replies
    Seamailer is LIVE on Product Hunt Send marketing emails that bring results without limits Intelligent email marketing that does not limit you. Seamailer combines cutting-edge AI with intuitive automation, and suggestions to skyrocket your audience engagement, accelerate business growth, and boost revenue, all while keeping your budget intact. It would be great if you give a look and give your feedback. https://www.producthunt.com/posts/seamailer

Replies

Mike Ivars
    Do not validate the email list, before start to send. Or worst yet, don't validate the form where you get email addresses.
    Ali Jan
    @ivarsmas Right! Validating email lists and forms is crucial to ensure quality engagement and avoid sending to invalid addresses!
    Astried Herera
    Overusing automation. While automation can save time, overusing it can lead to impersonal and irrelevant emails that can annoy subscribers.
    Ali Jan
    @beautyrr_ Exactly! Overusing automation can make emails feel impersonal and lose subscriber interest. Balance is key!
    Mishkat -e- Noraen
    In my experience, failing to update the content regularly is a common mistake.
    Ali Jan
    @mishkate_noraen Definitely! Keeping content updated is crucial for maintaining engagement and providing value to subscribers!
    Chandan Jadhav
    The most common mistake I've seen is, people think with the mindset that "I'll send it to XYZX, so that I can get X at least", think more in-line with, "would I click this if I received it randomly in inbox if I was a target customer? would I click on CTA or fill this if I was in receivers shoes?" This perspective will allow to solve the fundamentals which most miss.
    Ali Jan
    @chandan_jadhav Absolutely! Shifting to a recipient's perspective is vital for creating impactful emails. When we consider whether we would engage with the content as if we were the target customer, it helps us address the fundamentals that many overlook.
    Michael
    One thing I’ve struggled with is forgetting to clean my email list regularly.
    Sage Wang
    I always make sure to send a test email to myself now to check for any mistakes before it goes out to my whole audience.
    Yatheen Brahma
    I think it's crucial to review and clean up your list to avoid this.
    Borja DR
    not applying the Marketing Consent = TRUE filter :S
    jonny vince
    Sending the same email to everyone can miss the mark. Group subscribers by interests.
    Umar Aziz
    Avoid overwhelming your audience. Find a balance in your email frequency.
    Kelly B. Menchaca
    Be clear about what you want them to do next.
    Moaz Ahmad
    Launching soon!
    Sending one big email which can be divided into 2 or 3 follow up parts.