• Subscribe
  • What are some extensions that could help people with ADHD?

Vladislavs Sprengels
    4 replies

Replies

Steve Howard
    Hey! Extensions for people with ADHD? To stay focused and increase productivity, check out StayFocusd to reduce distractions, Time Warp to manage time visually, and Mercury Reader to clean up web pages.
    Silvana Huanqui V.
    A mental block to note any idea. Imagine have the availability to note everything in the screen and label it as 1) to do today 2) to do someday 3) just some mental note for myself 4) links to visit later but not having to open an app.
    Annie Bennett
    Check out FocusFox, it's my own launch. Blocks distracting sites and gives you mini-challenges to boost focus. Could be a game-changer for ADHD.
    Amanda Woodson
    Great to see a community actively seeking solutions to support individuals with ADHD. In the quest for helpful tools, I'd like to recommend an additional resource that could be beneficial for those exploring ADHD-related concerns. For a comprehensive understanding and potential identification of ADHD, the Calmerry blog offers an Online ADHD Test: https://calmerry.com/blog/adhd/o... test can serve as a valuable starting point for individuals who suspect they may be dealing with ADHD or those looking to gather more information about their cognitive processes. Incorporating tools like this into our discussions can contribute to a more holistic approach to ADHD management. Let's continue sharing resources and experiences to build a supportive ecosystem for those navigating the challenges of ADHD. Together, we can make a positive impact on the lives of individuals seeking assistance and understanding.