• Subscribe
  • What are some good early morning habits?

Ali Naqi Shaheen
    10 replies
    The first few hours of the day can set the tone for the rest of the day, depending on how you spend them. Morning routines increase productivity because they eliminate the need for decision-making, saving you time and energy. What specific routine do you follow to remain productive all day?

Replies

Sergei Petrov
    Most importantly, turning off the alarm clock, immediately get out of bed.πŸ˜†πŸ˜…
    Alex Robinson
    For me it's - Eating a healthy breakfast - Doing some sort of physical activity (a walk, run, yoga, etc.) - meditating or reading for a few minutes - writing down my goals for the day
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    I have a to-do list of the same thing I do each morning to get started for the day
    Software Guy (Aarvy)
    Get up and get some fresh air while being grateful for everything you have in your life.
    Santa
    1. Wake up naturally / before alarm, 2. Stretch, 3. Set (a positive) intention for your day, 4. Drink a glass of (lemon) water, 5. Avoid screens for the first hour (good luck with that😊) This goes without saying, have a good night sleep before the morning routine starts 🀭