• Subscribe
  • What are the 5 important things needed to have a successful launch? We are launching in 3 weeks.

Bibhu Panda
    4 replies

Replies

Divine Rivers
    We launch our marketplace for sign-ups come July 17th. Albeit not our official PH Launch as that comes this Fall when the marketplace is fully functional, as first-time founders we want as much feedback as we can get to prepare us for the Fall. Follow for updates on our launch in 5 days. Here are the 5 things we are focused on ahead of the launch - Build the most essential aspects of your application: Speed toward feedback is important and delaying in order to build the 'perfect' application works, but is not necessary neither would I recommend - Have an initial GTM Theory: Have a theory of how where to communicate your value proposition to your target audience. Know the benefits of your application, who is your target audience, and where are they. Test this theory at launch and iterate it to formulate a GTM Strategy. - Engage on community-based platforms like PH for feedback: Get feedback from founders and builders in the same space as you. It's invaluable in terms of support and getting another set of eyes on what you're doing. Go after easier type of users: Identity not only your target audience but also who will be the early adopters and who is absolutely in need of what you're providing. Start with those early adapter users and grow into your target audience as you build momentum - Just Do it as Nike says. Limit procrastination, do the hard stuff first, embrace the challenge, and take this opportunity seriously. And when you don't feel like it, do some more. Make sure you don't confuse horizontal movement/progression with the progression that actually propels your further i.e. Avoid spending time focusing on learning how to hire a great team in this phase as that does not propel you toward your launch.
    Bibhu Panda
    @divine_rivers1 Yes. Community give you early adopters of your product whose feedback is super duper important.
    Divine Rivers
    @bibhu_panda Feedback is indeed what we are looking for as we just launched The Marketplace for Everyday Professionals to supplement their Salary today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, problem, and Marketing. More Info at producthunt.com/discussions/we-just-launched-and-careering-is-now-live-looking-for-all-the-feedback-we-can-get-thanks