• Subscribe
  • What are the major challenges you faced in Digital Marketing?

Shiva Tejasvi
    17 replies
    As someone in my early 20s starting a career in marketing, I would love to hear about the challenges you have faced in your digital marketing journey, especially a major one, and how you overcame them.

Replies

Sage Wang
    My biggest struggle is content creation.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @flashsonic Content creation can definitely be a challenge! Is there a specific type of content you're focusing on?
    Yatheen Brahma
    For me, understanding and analyzing the data is where I hit a wall.
    jonny vince
    I learn SEO best practices and optimize my content gradually.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @jonny_vince That's a great approach! SEO can be complex, but learning and applying best practices gradually can lead to significant improvements over time. Do you have specific areas of SEO you're focusing on right now?
    Daniel Joseph Bennett
    Definitely a challenge! Some tips that help me: 1) Use AI like GPT-4 to generate content ideas and outlines to jumpstart the process. 2) Batch content creation into focused sprints rather than trying to do it constantly. 3) Repurpose and remix existing content into new formats like videos, infographics, etc. to get more mileage out of each piece. Hope this helps spark some ideas to make the content grind a bit easier!
    Xinshu Ta
    How to get first 100 users
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @tankachat Building the first 100 users' journey might be a bit challenging but for sure it will be the most memorable one It may take time to build relationships.
    Lan Nguyen
    My biggest challenge is to have enough time to create all content I want and post them across all social media platform with one click!
    Sean Parker
    For me, cold start with no paid ads. And I'm trying to figure it out.
    Shiva Tejasvi
    @deeprooted That’s a challenging approach! As far as my knowledge focusing on organic growth can help build a solid foundation for your brand. All the best :)
    Daniel James Harris
    Producing quality content consistently is definitely a challenge. I've found that repurposing existing content into different formats like infographics, videos, and podcasts helps maximize the value you get from each piece. AI tools like ChatGPT and Jasper can also help speed up the writing process and give you a starting point to work from. The key is finding ways to work smarter, not harder, when it comes to content creation.
    Lily Mae Anderson
    Same here! Consistently creating high-quality, engaging content is a major challenge. I've found that repurposing and refreshing old content helps - like turning a blog post into a Twitter thread, infographic, or short video. AI writing tools like Jasper can also be a big help for generating content ideas and first drafts to refine and polish. Breaking content creation into smaller daily habits has made it feel more manageable for me too.
    Jason Matthew Lewis
    Have you tried repurposing your best-performing content into other formats? Like turning a popular blog post into an infographic, short video, or Twitter thread. Helps you create more content without starting from scratch each time.