• Subscribe
  • What are the most popular myths in your business?

For me, in social media marketing: It is just only about posting content. 🥲🤣

Replies

Nikhil Rangpariya
    AI will replace all human jobs. 🥲🤣
    I agree with you Nika, people think that sharing one meme on TW is a social media marketing and that is all i do the whole day 🤣
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @sandradjajic And behind the scenes: Analytics, searching for ideas, creating designs, copywriting, comparing relevancy of hashtags, planning in advance and scheduling, syncing with another marketing activities in the team, fixing the things, accounting, trolololololol. 😂
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Remote work reduces your productivity.
    Jerryton
    "See one can rank their content and get good sales just by adding backlinks" - This was said by one CEO
    Eric Marsella
    That Google Translate should be used to translate your website and/or marketing material
    Eric Marsella
    @busmark_w_nika Indeed, and they cannot yet be replaced by AI, maybe someday, but certainly not in the next decade!
    Ashlyn Bambina
    In my perception, myths in business is Failure is often seen as a negative outcome but it's actually an opportunity to learn and grow. Many successful entrepreneurs have experienced multiple failures before achieving success.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @ashlyn_bambina Yeah, people are at first broken, but after some time it turns out as positive aspect of their entrepreneurial journey.
    Mahad Kamran
    Social media: 'Doesnt seem hard, all you do is post on platforms. What's so special about that?' Probably the most frustrating line ever.