• Subscribe
  • What are the next steps after the launch completion?

Karan Parmar
    7 replies
    What do you do once you successfully complete your launch on ProductHunt?

Replies

Kaya Lordoğlu
    For me these steps would be: 1) Drafting a "Thank You" note for everyone who supported 2) Publish “Leave a Review” badge on the product website 3) Host "Lessons Learned" sessions
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @kaya_lordoglu That's great help. From business point of view what else would you do after the launch?
    Aliaksei Saskevich
    Sequoia: Men's Sexual Wellness
    - Reply and upvote everyone who left any comment or suggestion - Analyze product analytics changes after the launch - Analyze every advice, suggestion or question from the point of implementation of new features and improving UI/UX and pricing politics - Say "thank you"
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @asaskevich From business point of view what else would you do after the launch?
    Aliaksei Saskevich
    Sequoia: Men's Sexual Wellness
    @twinr_team I think “analysis” is the main part of business process, the main part of product evolution. I believe it should follow the process “try—release—analyze—adapt”. You can have a straight goal for your business, but without external feedback it can fail in no-time. Remember, almost every company always performs A/B tests, research, focus groups – just to be sure they on the right way. It's important to keep in mind that you build something for users and customers, and you must be flexible to meet their goals and needs! Also, I would like to add that ProductHunt is a place where makers meet each other and can share own thoughts and advices. Statistics says that huge amount of startups failed and here you can get some kind of “pre-mortem” feedback from other makers who already won or lost on their path of creating innovations. There is no silver-bullet of successful idea because of fast-changing world. For example, 3–5 years ago it was fashionable to use blockchain, NFT, crypto, but look — now there are only several products still alive but most of them didn't succeed because of broken feedback. So I can't say something like “do this and that”, just “try—release—analyze—adapt”.
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @asaskevich Try —> Release —> Analyze —> Adapt 👌🏻🙏