• Subscribe
  • What are you doing to unwind this Sunday?

Steve Lou
    15 replies
    I'm going to the museum to change my mind! What about you?

Replies

Tina Stewart
    Camping with family.
    Lukas deConantsesznak
    Going for a bike ride to get ice cream! 🍦
    Aden Will
    I'm going to do some yoga and meditation to relax my mind and body.
    Steve Lou
    @aden_will I should get back to my yoga routine, that'd have allowed me to start the week on a better foot hehe
    Liz Worthy
    I'm up early baking focaccia bread to take to a bbq later. Can't decide if this counts as unwinding as I could have slept in and brought a bag of chips instead....
    udhay yadav
    I'm going to cook a delicious meal and enjoy it with my family and friends.
    Artyom Sviridov
    Spent my Sunday listening to music, cooking and relaxing.
    Travis Martin
    This Sunday, to relax, I decided to leave the city and spend time in nature while combining it with reading a book and entertainment. As a designer, what's most important to me is constantly seeing beauty around me to stay inspired. So, on Sunday, I did only what inspires me. Besides nature and reading, online games, their graphics, and the appearance of the interface inspire me greatly. Therefore, I spent the whole evening playing free online slots on the FreeslotsHUB https://freeslotshub.com/online-... website, and they are wonderful. The website features over 1500 slots on various themes from different developers. But the best part is that almost all of them offer free spins and don't require downloading. This time, I drew inspiration from American-themed slots, which feature more about famous American personalities or even popular TV series like Vegas Hot Slot, SCI Slot, Chicago Gold Slot. So today, I'm ready to work more and better. If you're a designer or your work is related to creativity, you should spend your weekends in a way that inspires you.
    Igor Lysenko
    I know that Sunday has already passed, but I was watching a movie and relaxing with my family.
    Steve Lou
    @ixord nice one! What was the movie?