• Subscribe
  • What are your 3 most important metrics to track?

Sanket Goyal
    11 replies
    I know there will be more than 3 but what are the most important ones for you? Bonus point if you tell me what kind of product are you working on too :)

Replies

Sven Bartlett
    For SEO: Keyword rankings metrics, Engagement metrics, Click-through rate. For Saas: ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue), MRR Churn, CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost).
    Sanket Goyal
    @sventt How do you track these?
    Sven Bartlett
    @sanket_goyal For SEO: Google Search Console & Analytics. For Saas: ARR & MRR is baked into the payment platform I use and CAC can be measured by setting up proper tracking and conversion pixels etc.
    Prema Toppo
    In a SaaS product, the three most crucial metrics I prioritize are user acquisition, conversion rates, and customer retention. User acquisition metrics, such as organic and paid traffic, help gauge the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. Conversion rates, particularly trial-to-paid conversion, provide insights into the product's appeal and user onboarding experience. Finally, customer retention metrics, including churn rate and customer lifetime value, are vital for measuring the long-term success and sustainability of the SaaS product. These metrics collectively guide our SEO strategies, ensuring we not only attract users but also deliver value, ultimately leading to sustained growth and profitability.
    Sanket Goyal
    @prema_toppo how do you track these?
    Dave-Anthony Smith
    1. Customer Acquisition Cost 2. Customer Retention Rate 3. Gross Profit Margin I'm fixated on the the customer lifecycle and how it contributes to long-term, sustainable product growth. So, I'm always keeping an eye on those metrics. 9/10 times if the customer is happy and sticking around, you are doing a lot of things right and hopefully that is reflected in revenue.
    Jad Sanaknaki
    - Keyword ranking - Engagement rate - Conversion rate
    Rohan Pathak
    For entire marketing: CAC- the amount of money you're spending to acquire one customer LTV- the lifetime value of each customer LTGP- Lifetime gross profit of each customer (After cutting the cost of fulfillment and other business costs)
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    ARR, Chrun rate, Customer Acquistion cost :D
    Joanna He
    Metrics are the lifeblood of any business, and at Kyligence, we've zeroed in on a few that are particularly crucial for our growth and strategy. If I had to pick just three, they'd be: 1️⃣ User Visits to Sign-up Rate: This metric is pivotal for our Growth and Marketing Team. It gives us a clear picture of how effectively we're converting our website traffic into potential product users. 2️⃣ Free to Paid Conversion Rate: Monitored by our Product Team, this metric helps us gauge the effectiveness of our onboarding process and the overall value users see in our product. 3️⃣ Net Dollar Retention (NDR): Our Customer Success Team keeps a close eye on this. It's a testament to how satisfied our users are with our paid products and indicates the health of our long-term customer relationships. These metrics, among others, provide us with a comprehensive view of our user journey, from discovery to long-term usage. They're the compass that guides our strategies and decisions. Would love to hear what others are prioritizing! What metrics drive your decisions? 📊