• Subscribe
  • What are your favorite Web3 platforms?

Andrija Raičević
    8 replies
    We are currently working on a business wallet called Bizzllet, and we love to hear thoughts from the PH community on what features make you use DeFi apps.

Replies

Oh, it's hard to say what my favorite platform is, but I constantly use Metamask, Zerion, and Dune (maybe it's not a pure web3 but it provides web3 data, so...). As for Bizzllet, I'm very curious ;)
    @realvladgolub Those are great wallets, thanks for being curious about Bizzllet. Here is the link to our waitlist if you want to check it outhttps://form.typeform.com/to/nO3... Also good luck with your launch, we would love to support it!
    Tomáš Blaťák
    Any, still I do not have any push to start switching from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0.
    @tomas_blatak1 I understand its hard switching from web2 to web3, specially because web3 tools usually do not have UX. On of the things Bizzllet is mindful of...
    Julie Gray
    Uniswap's been a solid choice for me, it's quite the DeFi staple.
    Marie Green
    I'd love to hear about your favorite Web3 platforms and why you think they're so awesome - let's uncover the latest gems together!
    John Gonzales
    Ethereum for its mature ecosystem and large developer community, IPFS for decentralized file storage, Polkadot for cross-chain interoperability, Filecoin for incentivized data storage, and Algorand for its pure proof-of-stake consensus, creating a blend of functionality, security, and potential for future growth.