• Subscribe
  • What are your favourite finance newsletters?

Vanshika Sharma
    6 replies

Replies

Blake Whittington 👾
    Stratechery isn’t a finance newsletter, but for a tech, finance, and business strategy read, it’s really high value! Do you have any that you’ve recently discovered?
    Vanshika Sharma
    @blake_whittington Love the intersection of tech and finance. I will check it out. I have recently found the Myth of Money and its gripping to read.
    Suleman Elahi
    In Indian context, Finology.
    Adam Friedman
    When it comes to finance newsletters, everyone has their own preferences based on their interests and needs. Personally, I find "The Financial Times", "Bloomberg", and "Morning Brew" to be excellent sources of financial news and analysis. These newsletters cover a wide range of topics, including market trends, investment insights, and economic updates. Additionally, "Investopedia" and "The Motley Fool" offer informative newsletters that cater to both beginner and experienced investors. Remember, it's important to find newsletters that align with your financial goals and provide you with the information you find valuable. I love staying up-to-date with the latest finance news and trends, and newsletters are a fantastic way to get curated content straight to my inbox. If you're looking for some great finance newsletters, I highly recommend checking out the payday advance loan app. It not only provides access to quick loans but also offers valuable financial insights and tips. With this app, you can stay informed and make informed financial decisions. Happy reading and discovering new newsletters!
    Martynas Juskys
    I am leaning more towards visual based newsletter as they are easier and quicker to digest. Chartr - nice simple write ups and charts about various different topics Fetcharts Substack - weekly newsletter with a nice analysis about a particular finance, economy or tech related topic, which takes ~5min to read with nice charts