• Subscribe
  • What are your go to productivity tools?

Allison P. Bain
    7 replies

Replies

Ashik Hameed
    Great question! Here are my go-to productivity tools: Trello for task management and project organization. Notion for note-taking and team collaboration. Slack for communication and quick updates with the team. Google Calendar for scheduling and time management. Evernote for capturing and organizing ideas. These tools help me stay organized and efficient. What about you? @allison_p_bain
    Chirali Jain
    As the creator and also a regular user for work and life, my go-to productivity tool is ByDesign! ByDesign seamlessly integrates note-taking, task management, and calendaring, making it my top choice for staying organized and efficient.
    Harold Gary
    @allison_p_bain I've used these tools many times and like them: - Apple Notes: Capture a quick thought, create checklists, sketch ideas, and more. - TickTick : A free tool for to-do lists, checklists, and task management. - iBoysoft MagicMenu : Add more features to Mac Finder's right-click menu to boost work efficiency. Features include one-click creation of new files, copying/moving/sending documents, instant access to files, software, and URLs, and finding duplicate files etc. - Pomodor: A Pomodoro timer that offers a basic timer without requiring a login.
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @allison_p_bain! πŸ˜„ My go-to productivity tools are Trello for project management and Notion for organization! Both keep my workflow super smooth and efficient. What about you? πŸ€”πŸ˜
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @allison_p_bain! Great question! πŸ˜„ For me, Notion and Trello are absolute lifesavers for keeping everything organized. I also use RescueTime to track my productivity throughout the day. What about you? Any tools you swear by? πŸ˜πŸ“‹πŸš€
    Mileva
    My go-to productivity tools include Todoist for task management, which helps me organize and prioritize my daily activities effectively. I also rely on Trello for project planning and collaboration, enabling me to track progress and assign tasks seamlessly.
    Gurkaran Singh
    My go-to productivity tools are like Batman’s utility belt - Google Calendar for scheduling heroics and Trello for keeping all my vigilant tasks organized! What tools help you conquer your daily battles?