• Subscribe
  • What are your goals for Q3?

Anil Matcha
    15 replies

Replies

Walter Taylor
    In the pursuit of pushing my creative boundaries, I aim to complete my first novel draft, consistently enhance my coding skills through weekly projects, and cultivate stronger connections with my remote team by organizing bi-weekly virtual social events, all while maintaining a balanced lifestyle to keep the energy high and vibrant!
    Chel Chen
    Able to double the income from my small product
    Muhammad Roushan
    To launch my product and hopefully get my first few customers :)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    To be consistent in my work to achieve more.
    Namrata Arya
    I have 2 launches coming up in Q3 and generating traction for those is my primary goal for this quarter 💪
    Benjamin Lewis
    Able to gain more clients.
    Emilia Vicini
    To enhance my knowledge of Looker and provide improved visibility of our recruiting metrics to different stakeholders!
    Charlotte Chiang
    -Orchestrate the public beta launch of our product to 50k new users -Get press from top media outlets for anytype.io -Build up first influencer partnerships -KEEP LEARNING & HAVE FUN!
    Adebayo Mustafa
    Workverse Virtual Workspace
    Workverse Virtual Workspace
    After launching our MVP (very minimal) at the very end of Q2. We now want to focus on raising a pre-seed round for team expansion, build our more core features faster for our next stage
    Kevin Brendel
    Launch our first product to the wider world. We have soft-launched it a few months ago and have received great feedback and good traction, but now the time has come to share it with a larger audience!
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    Reach out to the audience that uses the app I built: https://lyrist.app
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    Reach out to my product's audience more often
    Roop Reddy
    Launch our three products on PH