• Subscribe
  • What are your hopes and dreams for the year ahead?

Ali Naqi Shaheen
    2 replies
    Hey, fantastic community members! As we embark on a new journey into the year ahead, I want to know your hopes and dreams for the upcoming year. 🚀💭 Share your aspirations, goals, and the exciting visions for the future. Whether it's personal growth, career milestones, or cherished moments with loved ones, let's inspire and support each other in turning dreams into reality!

Replies

Ahmed Raza
    My goal is to take my project to minimum valuation of $1m this year and I know I can do this If I stay on track. I always wanted to expand my target audience i want to cater every single tech user. I will also have to work on my-self to build communication skills etc, bcz I have attended many meetings with other business owners and investors and I think my way of talking and selling the vision is not up-to the mark which can leave a big impact on my goals
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    @walking_live That's an ambitious and inspiring goal! Your dedication to reaching a minimum valuation of $1 million this year is commendable. Recognizing the importance of expanding your target audience and honing your communication skills demonstrates a proactive approach to growth. Best of luck on your journey, and I hope your efforts will lead to significant success!