• Subscribe
  • What are your plans for the weekend?

Dávid Sipos
    12 replies
    Is it time for relaxing or is it time for working on your side project?

Replies

Dávid Sipos
    For me a little bit both. I want to watch some ER episodes and also work on my side project (trading algo - bot )
    Richard Gao
    Always more time to work on my side project
    Dávid Sipos
    @richard_gao2 what's your side project?
    Richard Gao
    @david_sipos evoke-app.com Side project for now due to other things I have to take care of, but hopefully, it can grow into a full time project
    Anoir Houmou
    Always working, the life of a founder 😅
    Hemant Warier
    This weekend, I have a few exciting plans lined up. On Friday evening, I'll be heading to a friend's house for a small gathering. We'll be grilling some delicious burgers and hot dogs and catching up on all the latest news. It's always a great time when we all get together, and I'm looking forward to it. On Saturday morning, I'll be taking a hike with a group of friends. We're planning to explore a new trail that we've heard a lot about and are excited to see for ourselves. The weather is supposed to be perfect for hiking, and I can't wait to get out there and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery. After our hike, we'll be stopping at a local brewery for a well-deserved beer and some good conversation. I've been wanting to try this particular brewery for a while now, and I'm looking forward to trying some of their unique brews. On Sunday, I'll be spending the day with my family. We're planning to have a big BBQ and enjoy some quality time together. It's always nice to spend some time with my loved ones and relax before the start of another busy week. Overall, I'm looking forward to a fun-filled and relaxing weekend with friends and family. I can't wait to see what adventures this weekend holds.
    Moeky
    To continue working on the side project - https://newslitty.com
    İlayda Engin
    i like to read what other people share about the places they visited so then i create my plan and know i still couldn't decide
    Sherry Xena
    It's time to relax. I plan to go out and buy clothes at the weekend