• Subscribe
  • What are your recommendations for B2B influencer marketing?

Cihan Abut
    3 replies
    While influencers have proven to be effective in B2C marketing, their effectiveness in B2B marketing is often questioned. Have you executed B2B influencer marketing campaigns, and if so, how did you go about it?

Replies

Dilan Aydın
    I have always maintained that regardless of whether your company targets other businesses or individual consumers, your audience is always made up of "humans". This is why influencer marketing can work for B2B companies as well. However, its impact may be less significant than that on B2C companies. To increase the success of your influencer marketing campaign for a B2B company, consider using YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter as platforms. Additionally, to reach influencers who publish newsletters, you can use platforms like Substack and Medium for your B2B influencer marketing campaigns.
    Tomas Papazian
    Hi Cihan. To be honest I would say that if you have a B2B product is difficult to have a successful campaign in influencer marketing since you are reaching general audiences and not attacking directly to founders or people who could be interested in your product. Hope you find these ideas helpful. Would love to connect and share some more value with you with some documents with takeaways from what I mentioned to you previously.