• Subscribe
  • What are your top 3 products you use on a daily basis at work?

Amar
    60 replies
    Take a quick minute to think about the tools and applications you use on a given day: email, slack, chat, project management, cloud storage, notion, docs, and more. If you had to choose 3, which would they be and why?

Replies

Sergei Petrov
    1. VS Code, since I do a lot of development. 2. Slack for communication at work. 3. Google services, mainly Docs, for taking notes. And you, Amar? πŸ€”
    Amar
    @sergeipetrov for me Slack, google services (docs, drive, sheets), and third is hard since I am in growth and literally have a million tabs but I would say Obsidian (I prefer it over Notion for my notes)
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    1. Skylead 2. Slack 3. Notion
    Amar
    @relja_denic Oh I don't think I have heard of Skylead - care to share a little more about it?
    Kane
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    gcui-art/suno-api:Open-source SunoAI API
    Launching soon!
    Recently, I've been doing marketing and writing business blogs, and my top three most frequently used products are: 1. Sanity, which is a headless CMS that's very simple, customizable, easy to develop, and best of all, free. 2. ChatGPT Plus, which helps me collect materials for my blog, polish it up, generate creative ideas, and much more. 3. ChatShelf(https://shelf.chat), a browser extension I developed myself for ChatGPT, which synchronizes the content with Notion, where my colleagues can continue the workflow, such as reviewing the content.
    Amar
    @blueeon oh, ChatShelf looks helpful. Did you launch it on PH?
    Arsen Batyuchok πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
    I'm a full-stack developer, so... 1. Jetbrains Webstorm 2. Slack 3. MongoDB Compass :) These are top three. To complement the list: 4. Discord - this is where our community lives 5. Docker - to run database and Redis locally 6. Sentry - to monitor errors in my live application 7. Browserstack - to hunt for bugs on different devices 8. DigitalOcean - this is where we hold our servers 9. AWS - this is where our websites are hosted (we build a headless website builder, if anyone's intersesting: https://cntrl.site/ ) 10. Jira - for organized teamwork
    Amar
    @arsen_batyuchok This is a list of heavy-duty apps! How do you manage the context-switching problem?
    Arsen Batyuchok πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
    @amved I feel like I'm more concerned about switching between tasks. Sometimes a task requires three to five contexts and it's ok. What about you?
    AMELIA
    Email and Communication Tools: Email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, or communication platforms like Slack and Microsoft Teams are commonly used for professional communication, collaboration, and managing tasks. Office Software: Productivity suites like Microsoft Office, Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), or similar software are essential for tasks like document creation, spreadsheets, presentations, and more of what to say to a sad friend. Web Browsers: Web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge are crucial for accessing online resources, research, and many work-related tasks.
    Amar
    @jhnson Is edge really used in workspaces?
    Halyna Kudlak
    My top three recommendations are: 1. Jira for project management and issue tracking 2. Slack for communications 3. Notion for documentation and collaboration
    Amar
    @halyna_kudlak How are you managing Slack? I go crazy seeing my channels and threads
    Halyna Kudlak
    @amved I only star my must-see channels, mute the chatterboxes, and tune notifications to buzz me for the big stuff. 😊
    Saif Ullah Khalid
    Bubbl Widget
    Launching soon!
    Grammarly ChatGPT WorkHub Connect
    Amar
    @saif_ullah_khalid working smarter, not harder with ChatGPT - whats your favorite prompt that you use on a daily basis?
    Ralpf james
    As my knowledge the top three daily workplace tools for many people are: 1. Email: Essential for communication and document sharing. 2. Office Suite / Google Workspace: Used for creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. 3. Team Collaboration Tools (e.g., Slack, Microsoft Teams): Facilitate real-time team communication and project management.
    1. Gmail 2. HubSpot 3. Discord
    Amar
    @mehul_fanawala Discord over Slack? What your thoughts here? I am assuming you use Hubspot as CRM? do you run campaigns through it?
    Mahsima Dastan
    1. jupyter notebook 2. iterm 3. notion
    Amar
    @mahsimadastan how do you like iterm?
    Mahsima Dastan
    @amved because I have configured iTerm for many years. what is your favorite terminal app?
    Judith Amarachi πŸ’™
    Google Docs, Canva, and Discord.
    Amar
    @judith_amarachi_ I dabble with Canva, and its powerful! how do you use Canva AI? I haven't had a chance to play around with it.
    Judith Amarachi πŸ’™
    @amved It's quite nice, but there is room for improvement compared to what an actual AI looks like. What I love most about Canva is the option they gave us to integrate and use other tools.
    Chris Sarca
    1. Expressive Animator (animated SVG, vector animations) 2. Expressive Canvas (vector graphics) 3. VS Code
    Amar
    @chris_sarca do you have a portfolio of your animations?
    Elena Tsemirava
    Notion, Gamil, XL
    Amar
    @elenat not familiar with XL? care to share?
    Elena Tsemirava
    @amved I meant Excel))) I do a lot of fin modeling and captable management. So XL is my best buddy))))
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Gmail, GDocs, Notion
    Alice Goode
    Slack: For communication and collaboration with my team. Google Docs: For writing and editing documents.
    Carmen Judson
    ChatGPT: An AI assistant that can help you with everything from brainstorming ideas to writing content. Grammarly: A grammar checker that helps you catch errors in your writing. Canva: A graphic design tool that's easy to use, even if you're not a designer. Descript: A video editing tool that makes it easy to create professional-looking videos. Buzzsprout: A podcasting platform that makes it easy to create and distribute podcasts.
    Amar
    @carmen_judson what are your favorite prompts you use on a daily/weekly basis for GPT?
    Pietro Lungarini
    CodeWiz | AI Coding Companion
    1. VS Code. Is the first thing i click when i power my PC 2. Notion. I'm still figuring out how to use it at 100% 3. Spotify. Keeps my soul calm, especially in these last days of pre-launch ahah
    Amar
    @wheresbebo for me, the first thing I click is spotify! what are you launching? good luck!
    Pietro Lungarini
    @amved that’s great! Ahah I can’t live without it too πŸ˜‚ Btw, my project is an AI assistant for developers. Helps developers learn new languages and solve issues faster! If you want to check it out we’re launching today! A Feedback would be amazing πŸš€
    Jake Harrison
     Free Essay Checker AI
    Free Essay Checker AI
    1. ChatGPT 2. Twitter 3. Product Hunt
    Anna Kasumova
    ChatGPT Telegram LinkedIn
    Anthony Adams
    Sentry Skylead ChatGPT