• Subscribe
  • What do you do for your health?

Kelly Kim
    56 replies
    For product makers, taking care of health seems really important.💪🏻 I go to the gym or do yoga 3 times a week. If you have any health tips, please let me know!

Replies

James Anderson
    For my health, I focus on a balanced approach. I try to exercise regularly, whether it's a morning run or a yoga session. I also prioritize eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables. Staying hydrated and getting enough sleep are crucial for me too. It's all about finding a routine that keeps both my body and mind healthy!
    Kelly Kim
    Sunrise: Guided Journaling & Mindfulness
    @james_anderson50 I completely agree that it's important to find a routine that works well for each individual, both for physical and mental health. Thank you so much for the great tips. I especially need to add drinking more water to my routine.
    Alex AI
    Eating a healthy food it's a great way to be productive
    Kelly Kim
    @byalexai What kind of healthy food do you usually eat?
    Stvkssh
    I exercise every morning for my health, and I eat healthy food like oats for breakfast, veggies, and meat for lunch and dinner.
    Kelly Kim
    @stevsky Impressive! It must not be easy to maintain this consistently. What kind of exercise do you enjoy doing?
    Daria Ofitserova
    Sleep, run, and hug a lot 😊
    Luka Brzin
    Move, eat well, sleep a lot, hang out with friends and family, spend time in nature, practuice mindfullnes. That is basically it. But I do this every day.
    Kelly Kim
    @luka_brzin Thank you for sharing those healthy lifestyle tips! I need to try spend time in nature. 🌿
    Kelly Kim
    @luka_brzin And do you use any nice app for mindfulness?
    I manage stress through meditation
    Kelly Kim
    @armand_brouillard1 Do you use any meditation app?
    YanXu
    To keep myself exercising, I made a fitness game for myself to play every day.
    M Anees
    I stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Go to workout daily. At least try to go for one daily or 4x a week.
    Winston
    Exercise, healthy diet, 7-8 hours sleep
    Peter Henry
    Proper water intake Exercise Balanced diet
    murph
    i think strength training is still slept on in the general fitness population. leg strength in particular is one of the strongest predictors of all-cause mortality. i need to workout to keep me sane. strength training 4-5x/week, running 1-2x/week when its nice out, walking the dogs cheap plug alert -- i also use bodysherpa.ai for tracking macros when i really want to dial in the diet!
    Kady ouilina
    I keep my water bottle handy to stay hydrated throughout the day.
    TJ Larkin
    Launching soon!
    Hi Kelly! I like hiking and cycling to maintain my health.
    Ira M. Cassidy
    I go for daily walks with the kids, which keeps me moving and gives us all a chance to get some fresh air.
    Sirina D
    I eat food with balanced nutritions
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Exercise daily + walks.
    Millie Miller
    I go to the gym, eat healthy food. I maintain a strict diet
    John Silberman
    Something small I like to do that I don't think has been mentioned yet is doing breathwork. There are many different types of breathing to learn about that can help to calm you, start recovery at the end of a workout, etc. I especially like box breathing and ujjayi breathing. I'd definitely add these on after taking other steps toward health but they've been a nice addition to the rest of my routine!
    Teofilo Rassin
    I try to stay active by going for a walk or hitting the gym a few times a week. Eating balanced meals and getting enough sleep also helps keep me feeling good!