• Subscribe
  • What do you enjoy creating more - blog posts or social media posts? And what tools do you use?

Neelam Goswami
    4 replies
    Blog and social media content are very different from each other and each needs a different approach. Curious to know which is more fun to create for you as a marketer! Also do share the tools that help you in the process 🧐

Replies

AmazingSylvia
    Hey fork!For me, it’s social media lol. But actually I don’t use any tool cuz I think creatively content is important.
    Neelam Goswami
    @sylvia_sheng I totally agree! Social media content is a lot more fun because you can experiment with so many different formats and trends. Also, puts our design skills to test sometimes 😄 Yes, creativity is key! But when you have to produce a lot of content, generative AI tools can be really helpful. With human oversight of course!
    Kausik Raj
    Social media posts for me. Bcz it's fun and creative to play around with it. I love the carousels in specifically as I can concise the long content in simple short points with direct messages 😜. What's your opinion on this?"