• Subscribe
  • What do you prefer on a long term - work from home, office or hybrid

JOSHIN VARGHESE
    14 replies
    With the world evolving to make work life more satisfying there is a huge controversy over what should be the model of office we need to be part of. But with global thought leaders preferring the work from home model the question is becoming a tight

Replies

Laurie HΓ©rault
    Work for home... less interruption
    Iscu Andrei
    Good old fashion office. I understand the occasional need to work from home, but the office has many advantages. Instant communication with co-workers, better feedback, less distractions and fewer chances of issues (power outages, network interruptions, etc).
    Gladys Atienza
    Work from home. I can save time and money but remain as productive as working in an office :)
    EJGY
    Hybrid!!! I'm naturally introvert but sometimes I want to see and hear people talk. πŸ˜•
    Ali Rehman
    Hybrid πŸ’―
    Richard Gao
    Work from home. 1. It's much better for the environment 2. Reduces traffic accidents 3. Reduces office costs 4. For me personally, it increases productivity 5. Have more free time in my day as I don't have to drive 6. Saves on fuel costs However, I understand that some jobs like customer service or reception might require in person work, and physical jobs like construction more so. But I think a large sector of the jobs could be done remotely, and it seems to benefit both the employer and the employee.
    Iscu Andrei
    @richard_gao2 you're the first to point out the commuting part. Forgot about that (since I use a motorcycle, most issues don't affect me that much). Reducing office costs is also a good point.
    Bran
    Our company has long been investing significant efforts in developing remote collaboration among employees. Some of our employees are located in other countries, and to ensure quality interaction, we had to significantly upgrade our equipment and software for video conferencing. There is an excellent company providing services and organizing videovergaderen according to any wishes and requirements. Their employees not only speak Dutch but also have an excellent command of English. I believe that remote work will reach a new level in the future, so it is worth paying great attention to it now, especially if your offices are located in different countries and you need high-quality communication. Therefore, I am definitely in favor of remote work.