• Subscribe
  • What do you think are the most important elements on any landing page for higher conversion?

Gal
    8 replies
    Hey guys πŸ‘‹ I just launched the ultimate SaaS landing page checklist (100+ actionable tips and real examples) to help you optimize your landing pages for higher conversion: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/saas-landing-page-checklist And I was wondering, what do you think are the most important elements on any landing page to achieve that?

Replies

Oxana
    I believe in short it all comes to the clear message and call to action
    Gal
    A/B testing for Webflow
    A/B testing for Webflow
    @oxana_ivanova True, and I would also add optimized performance on top of that (speed and user experience) :)
    Svitlana Palamarchuk
    Hey Gal, Nice work on the checklist! When it comes to landing pages, I reckon there are a few key things that can really up those conversion rates. First off, you've got to grab attention with a killer headline. Make it snappy, make it engaging, and make sure it communicates your value proposition. Then, you want to back that up with some compelling subtext - this is where you can really dig into the benefits of your product or service. Next up, it's all about trust. Social proof like testimonials or case studies can work wonders here. People want to know that your stuff is legit, and hearing it from other customers is way more convincing than just taking your word for it. Finally, you want a clear and enticing call to action. Make it stand out, make it compelling, and for the love of conversions, make it easy to find! So, that's my two cents. Can't wait to see how your checklist helps folks out! Keep up the good work.
    Christian Grundemann
    Ensure you have A/B testing!!!
    AndrΓ© J
    Different problems require different solution. There is no one size fits all πŸ˜…
    From my pov these elements are essential for maximizing conversions: a captivating headline, concise and clear messaging, a strong CTA and aesthetically pleasing design as well