• Subscribe
  • What do you think is the most impressive company in the world?

Henry Burkert
    14 replies

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    That's a tough one! The world is full of impressive companies across various industries, each with its own unique strengths and innovations. It's hard to pinpoint just one, but it's safe to say that the most impressive company is likely the one that is constantly pushing boundaries, innovating, and positively impacting the world around them.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    For me it’s Apple. They always exceed my expectations and they’re one of the few companies that I’ll always buy from.
    Clara Roux
    The most impressive company - I havn't seen any
    Euler Marrie
    Enduring Legacy đź‘Ť
    Kabir
    NVIDIA is a fantastic company with a flat organizational structure and an awesome CEO! He's humble, hardworking, and committed to supporting his employees. In a recent interview, he showed his humorous side by joking that he's prepared for a potential ban on leather jackets—his signature style—because he's already stocked up. It's clear that his dedication and long-term vision have been instrumental in NVIDIA's success. 🤖👏
    Ted Schaefer
    costco, no question. they're massively successful, they treat their employees well, and their customers love them. as the old saying goes: "if you raise the [price of the] effing hot dog, I will kill you. figure it out."
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    It's tough to pick just one.
    Jessica Herman
    There are many apple tesla.
    Ama | UX and copywriting | Saas
    Quite a lot. Basecamp, lean talented team rebuilding clunky products into simpler ones Buffer for their fantastic employee and company culture Apple for their innovation
    Naruto Asao
    In today's digital world, traditional phone numbers might seem less important since most people use computers and other electronic devices to communicate. However, some phone numbers still stand out and leave a lasting impression. For instance, a number like "202-318-3143" isn't just a random set of digits—it grabs attention and sparks curiosity. Certain numbers 202-318-3143 have a special way of standing out and encouraging people to connect in this connected world, where reaching out is just a button away. Let’s explore how these unique numbers work and their impact on modern communication.