• Subscribe
  • What email marketing platform do you use and why?

Slim Geransar
    7 replies
    I’m leaning towards the simplicity of ConvertKit. Anyone tried other platforms? Thoughts?

Replies

Mehrab
    Just signed up on Postmark, and their pricing seems pretty reasonable.
    Nico Spijker
    We use Beehiiv and it's been pretty good so far, pricing is reasonable and fairly easy to set up newsletters.
    Wyatt Feaster
    I've been using MailChimp for marketing emails but send Grid for automating welcome and password reset emails. Send grid is kinda limited on its builder though. I use them for my product, www.emailemu.com, which is a tool to help email markers discover email from other companies.
    Wendell Hankins
    I'm currently using ConvertKit for my email marketing, and I completely agree with you about its simplicity and effectiveness. ConvertKit has proven to be a valuable tool for managing my email campaigns with its user-friendly interface and powerful automation features. The simplicity of ConvertKit makes it easy to create and send targeted emails, and the platform's focus on helping creators and small businesses is evident in its functionality. While I haven't extensively tried other platforms, ConvertKit has met my needs exceptionally well. So if you need complete guide about ConvertKit visit Insight Corridor.