• Subscribe
  • What features would you like to see in an AI SaaS product for generating content?

Rahul Parmar
    5 replies

Replies

Azza Shahid
    Customization, and that we have found in Connectgenie AI.
    Rahul Parmar
    @azza_shahid Customization is key! I agree—it's great to see that in Connectgenie AI. Tailoring content really makes a difference!
    Jasper Elliot Sinclair
    Customization is key for me. Would love to see options to fine-tune the AI's tone, style, formatting, etc. to match different content needs. Also hoping for robust API access to integrate the AI into my existing content workflows. Excited to see what AI SaaS products deliver on this!
    Rahul Parmar
    @jasperelliotsinclair Absolutely, customization is essential! Fine-tuning tone and style would make a huge difference, and robust API access is a must for seamless integration. Excited to see what’s coming too!
    David Michael Johnson
    Customization is key for me. I want an AI content tool that lets me fine-tune things like tone of voice, writing style, target audience, etc. The more options to personalize the output to my exact needs, the better. And integrating with my existing workflow is a must - I don't want to have to jump between a bunch of different apps. Connectgenie AI sounds promising on the customization front from what you mentioned.