• Subscribe
  • What has been the best thing you have spent money on around self-development or business growth?

Wyatt Feaster
    22 replies

Replies

André J
    endel.io for deeper focus. They also have rebates for employee bundles etc. So you can super charge your team. (Full disclosure i'm not affiliated with ender.io, I'm just a big fan of tools that can enhance performance)
    Wyatt Feaster
    @sentry_co Love it! I have tried the free version in the past, but never upgraded. What about it have you found value in?
    André J
    @wyatt_feaster Its very good if you need to focus really deep. We solve different tasks at different times. Some things are more shallow and you can solve it with some distractions and random music, and some tasks are really hard and require a deeper focus. That's when I reach for endel. I do wish it had more variation. I hope they open a store TBH. To offer different variations
    Matej Cabadaj
    Very good question! This is my honest answer: 1) courses - here you have to be very clear what you want to learn and from who. 2) books - some of my personal favorites are rework, $100m Offers, no rules rules, lean startup 3) networking events - many times can be free! :) meet inspiring people who can help you and teach you some new things and you can help them with something! :)
    @matej_cabadaj courses is a great one! My girlfriend has done a ton for herself. I am a book reader! The Mom Test The Gap and the Gain Never Split the Difference How to Win Friends and Influence People The Hard Thing About Hard Things These are just a few I’d recommend
    Wyatt Feaster
    @matej_cabadaj Love it! I have yet to do much in terms of courses. Any recommendations in the realm of growth hacking or community building? Books I could not agree more. I have been finding alot of great content. I recently enjoyed That Will Never Works and No filter (the first 2/3s of it then it gets a little boring for me haha) I am just starting to attend these myself.
    Wyatt Feaster
    @matej_cabadaj @slimmy82 Awesome! I will add those to the list. My recent favorite is That Will Never Work - By Marc Randolf
    Matej Cabadaj
    @wyatt_feaster unfortunately, I do not have any personal experience with any courses on these topics. From personal experience of building communities on YT - focus on the value you provide to the community. Share some uncommon experiences, skills, information. Save people time, serve it on a golden plate. All this will make people really perceive the information as valuable and make them more likely to follow you / keep listening to what you have to say.
    Jaspar Carmichael-Jack
    Building a strong network: Connecting with like-minded individuals, mentors, and potential collaborators can be incredibly enriching. This can open doors to new opportunities, provide valuable insights and perspectives, and foster support and accountability on your journey. Consider attending industry events, joining online communities, and actively engaging with relevant individuals.
    Wyatt Feaster
    @jasparcj Love this! Where have you found success getting mentors? or how would you go about such a thing? Like at those events and communities or are there other ways as well?
    Shajedul Karim
    the best thing i've spent money on for self-development or business growth has been courses and books. investing in learning new skills and gaining insights has been invaluable. it's not just the knowledge, but also the new perspectives and ideas they bring.
    Wyatt Feaster
    @shajedulkarim_ This is super true. What have been some of the most valuable course you have taken?
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Self development as it helps take better decision, which led to business growth eventually.
    The app “insight timer” for meditation and self development. Also books, a ton of books. How about you Wyatt?
    Wyatt Feaster
    @slimmy82 Books have been beneficial for me. I have also found value in talking with people about challenges I am facing, listening to podcasts from different founders, and subscribing to free newsletters/websites.
    @wyatt_feaster podcasts is a great one also. I’ve learned so much from podcast! But they are free (which is best value for money lol)
    Barry Zheng
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    GPTBLOX-ChatGPT Save Data
    Fantastic discussion! Investing in self-development and business growth is crucial. I've found that a mix of courses, books, and practical tools can make a significant impact. For instance, platforms like MasterClass and Coursera offer a wide range of high-quality courses that can enhance specific skills and knowledge. In terms of books, 'Deep Work' by Cal Newport and 'Thinking, Fast and Slow' by Daniel Kahneman have been game-changers for me. Also, incorporating AI tools for efficiency can't be overlooked. I've been exploring GPTBLOX, a platform that aggregates over 8,000 GPTs, providing a wealth of resources and insights. It's a unique way to stay ahead in the fast-paced digital world. What's your take on blending traditional learning methods with cutting-edge technology like AI to accelerate self-development and business growth?
    Wyatt Feaster
    @barryzheng568 Great! I will add the books to my list. Thank you! I think AI is a great way to get information a lot faster than we ever have. To me, I don't think it matters how you get the information as long as you find value in what you are learning.