• Subscribe
  • What has been your biggest challenge with remote work?

Martina Hackbartt
    16 replies
    We love remote work. But it also has its disadvantages! What's the most problematic to you, and how do you deal with it?

Replies

BiglySales
    I really really love it πŸ’šbut I think something that is challenging is not seeing people or not talking to anyone during the day.
    Martina Hackbartt
    @biglysales I agree, and also, the interactions in virtual meetings are far from being similar to those in person. How do you deal with this? I make sure to keep a social agenda outside work, but it's not always easy when you have many responsibilities!
    BiglySales
    @martina_hackbartt Yes yes ! I like to go do cafes and work outside of home for a few hours.β˜•οΈ I also like to take walks when I have spaces and think of something else !πŸ™ŒπŸ».
    Carter Michael
    Isolation for sure.
    Martina Hackbartt
    @carter_barnett Absolutely. How do you deal with it?
    Mitchell Sanders
    When you work from home, it can be hard to separate work and personal time. I've had to set limits and make a designated workspace to help me stay focused during work hours and disconnect when the day is over.
    Martina Hackbartt
    @sanders_mitche This is the main issue for me too. And I do not have enough space to separate the places where I sleep, study, work, eat, and have fun. But it's something I know I need to solve in the near future!
    Cris Rat
    @sanders_mitche @martina_hackbartt to get around this issue I have strict rules. Work starts at 9, no earlier, and ends at no later than 5-30 with the work laptop going to sleep.
    Christopher Nguyen
    I found myself keep getting distracted and demotivated if I stay home πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ So I basically go out and work as an office worker, except my office is the coffee shop πŸ˜‚
    Chloe Cloudlett
    I can often get distracted or procrastinate. sometimes I stay late for lunch and then finish work late at night
    Rick Armstrong
    Onboarding 'in the void' can be challenging.