• Subscribe
  • What hobby or interest outside of work brings you the most joy?

Sanja Micic
    15 replies
    Reading and running brings me the greatest joy. And, of course, spending time in nature is essential too.

Replies

Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    Music mostly! ๐ŸŽถ
    Anastasiia Stepko
    I play drums :)
    Piano, Golf, Choir
    Emily Willis
    Reconnecting with nature! Whether that's walks in national parks, or in our garden/food forest
    Huge
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    read and swim
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, the perfect blend of exercising the body and mind! Reading, running, and communing with nature, sounds like you've cracked the code to a balanced life. It's like achieving optimal algorithm optimization in real life!
    Sanja Micic
    @thestarkster I think my life is on the right track, for now. Everyone needs to find balance in life.
    Alexander Michael
    Welding is a hobby that brings me immense joy. Recently, I've taken my passion a step further by creating a website dedicated to welding accessories. On the site, I post detailed reviews about various welding tools and equipment. It's been incredibly fulfilling to share my insights and help others in the welding community find the best products for their projects. What about you? What's your favorite hobby or interest outside of work?
    Sanja Micic
    @alexander_michael3 That's so cool! I'm a simple person with simple hobbies. Reading and outdoor activities. :)
    Gerth Sniper
    I cannot say that i have something specific in my mind, so i often spend time doing various activities. I often enjoy playing gambling games https://1wins-nl.com/app/, especially betting. Itโ€™s exciting to strategize and see how luck plays out. Whether itโ€™s a simple bet or something more complex, the thrill of the game always keeps me engaged.