• Subscribe
  • What inspired you to start your company, and what problem are you solving in the market?

Jon Wesselink
    4 replies
    If you want, also, how did you run into the moment where you thought "this is a problem worth building a business around"

Replies

Sankar Isanaka
    Not inspiration, but necessity. Mine is Altnine, a messaging app similar to WhatsApp/telegram but total different to how it works, Altnine connects devices to devices directly, no intermediate databases or storage, where other apps(Whatsapp/Telegram/other) use hub-spoke model with intermediate server/storage, which means they are storing/processing every message/file of yours, and they are not fully end-to-end encrypted, even if they say so they are not audited, so I built my own with no server/storage model which has protocol level e2e. anything that you chat on Altnine goes from your phone to your contacts phone directly, no servers involved, we do it with WebRTC protocol(incase if you want to know how is this possible).
    Horbi
    i founded Hey, Horbi! at the end of 2023 after seeing that i could help improve people's lives and make them more productive and organized through Notion and nocode tools. after years of working as a freelance Developer and Designer, i saw that people always asked me how i managed to maintain a routine, i was able to do everything i needed to do, i organized all my files/research/notes/studies without overloading myself. from then on i saw an opportunity and dove headfirst into Hey, Horbi! to be able to transform people's lives as i transformed mine.
    Michael Shver
    After years of playing soccer, growing up with the game and becoming an adult fan, I understood the management struggles in finding finances for their teams and how much time it requires (along with all the other management tasks). So my idea is to help the soccer community with this. We are creating an app that will assist in managing teams, analyzing games, tracking statistics and achievements for every player, organizing trainings and matches and even finding sponsors and creating reports for them regarding the use of investments.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! As a fellow tech enthusiast and someone who has dabbled in various industries, I can relate to the thrill of taking on new challenges. Your journey sounds incredibly diverse and exciting! It's always fascinating to hear about what inspires entrepreneurs to start their own companies, especially when it's driven by a genuine desire to solve a pressing issue in the market. I'm curious to know more about the specific problem that sparked your entrepreneurial journey and led you to believe that it was worth building a business around. Looking forward to hearing more about your unique perspective and the impact you're making in the tech world! Keep up the great work!