• Subscribe
  • What is a problem your product solves?

Luka Brzin
    4 replies
    We all know that building products that solve real problems and finding product-market fit isn't the easiest thing in the world. In society we live in there are countless problems people face everyday and we have the power and knowledge to solve them. With that being said, me and my team are solving the problem of procrastination for freelancers, digital nomads and people working from home in all fields. Many people may not realize but procrastination is actually a huge problem in the modern society. Distractions are everywhere and our focus is very limited. To show you how big of a problem it really is, here are 2 facts that scientists discovered about procrastination: - procrastination costs the US economy $70 billion each year - average adult spends 218 minutes per day procrastinating As we can see procrastination is a huge problem, not just for companies but for individuals too; it can increase stress, lead to heart disease, it can also make you sick and make you not a trustworthy person. Soo, with our product kickmyass.io we decided to tackle this problem head on and help people in the best way we know how; through software. STAY TUNED! We will be launching this friday!

Replies

Sanja Micic
    Everything is in one place, making it easier for me to organize my trip. Additionally, I have the opportunity to help others and simplify the process while ensuring they enjoy it all. Now that cryptocurrencies are on the rise, it's fantastic that I can finally use them to pay for some useful things.
    Our product solves the problem of procrastination among freelancers, digital nomads, and those working from home. We understand the challenges distractions can bring to our focus and productivity, and we have created a tool to help combat procrastination and improve work efficiency. One problem that Contentify can solve for freelancers, digital nomads, and remote workers is the time-consuming task of creating and publishing content across multiple platforms. Contentify's AI-powered agents can automate the creation of visuals, captions, blog posts, and even optimize SEO, saving users valuable time and effort. This tool can help streamline content creation processes, allowing users to focus on other important tasks and ultimately improve their productivity. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! We're on a mission to kick procrastination to the curb for freelancers and digital nomads with our upcoming product kickmyass.io. Because let's face it, battling distractions is like playing whack-a-mole with your productivity! Stay tuned for the launch this Friday - let's banish procrastination together!
    Most MLOps engineers, and data scientists struggle with their experiment reproducibility, with keeping track of all the models they create and maintaining infrastructure to house all that. We offer a platform that gives them an ability to just focus on the results, and always have a clear insight into their results, their data and their projects.