• Subscribe
  • What is something you believe that most people would disagree with you on?

Deep K
    4 replies

Replies

Alexis Khvatov
    I’ve always been a firm believer that, done the right way, failure can be one of the most valuable life lessons. The chance to try again, do better or just see things from another perspective opens up opportunities for growth and understanding. I understand that this belief puts me at odds with some people since it's become popular for society to tell us we need to dodge every failure like it's a pile of burning hot coals. But I'm convinced that if people embraced the idea of failing forward, we'd all be far better off in the long run. Every bump in the road is an opportunity for amazing things and those are moments worth celebrating—even if they come with a few bumps along the way.
    Alexis Khvatov
    I believe that everyone should have access to a basic income, regardless of their job status or other financial situation. Many people immediately think of the potential negative outcomes such as incentivizing people not to work or reducing efforts from employers to raise wages. But, I'm convinced these outcomes are overly negative and would be outweighed by improved quality of life and increased economic security for almost every demographic. There is increasing evidence that this could be an incredibly effective economic policy, and I'm excited to see if it could finally become a reality!