• Subscribe
  • What is strategy that most indie hackers use to bring paid users?

Shayan Ali
    12 replies
    Hey there! I am launching a design agency. Just wanted to know what is the strategy you guys use to bring paid users 😃

Replies

Shajedul Karim
    congrats on your design agency! for paid users, focus on a strong online presence, active networking, and client referrals. offering free initial value like a consultation can also attract clients. what strategies have worked for you all?
    Shayan Ali
    @shajedulkarim_ So, the thing that seemed working is giving away free landing page designs on twitter. Recently I generated two leads from that post and, I do think roasting landing pages can also work 😀
    Eden
    cold calls for days
    Matias Mounier
    Congratulations on launching your agency! In my experience, as a high-interest service for the ideal user, I would start by creating a partnership strategy. Firstly, I'd aim to identify our ideal audience (their age, location, language, search language, etc.). Then, I'd conduct research to determine the searches or keywords the ideal user is using to find a solution to their problem. I would seek out the best pages providing the answers the ideal client is looking for, reach out to the page owner, and craft an excellent proposal to promote a referral link. This benefits you in many ways because not only do you generate income almost passively, but it also launches with a small budget. Furthermore, it boosts your page's authority domain, gradually positioning it at the top of searches for potential clients. There are many more strategies that can aid in user generation. I'm passionate about all growth strategies, so if you feel it adds value, I'd be happy to give you 10/15 minutes to explain more in-depth how they can be applied. Here's my email below: matiasmounier@gmail.com
    Lakshya Singh
    Congrats and good luck with your Launch Shayan. I think the best way to bring paid users is to first reach out to the masses. And the best way to do that is to offer a free tool that they will use all the time. This has always worked for SaaS companies. You can even buy small tools from other developers.
    Shayan Ali
    @lakshya_singh I think this is working for me too. I am offer free landing pages designs on twitter and I have generated two leads from this
    Mansi Trivedi
    I think it depends directly on the value and pricing. It's usually leading with a basic offer and adding more added benefits to the paid plan.
    Chemical Bull
    Indie hackers, who are typically solo founders or small teams developing and marketing their own products, often employ a combination of strategies to attract paid users. https://www.chemicalbull.com/pro...